Happy Memorial Day Weekend. Here is my recipe for my Funky BBQ Ribs Dry Rub.
The ingredients you will need are as follows:
- 1 rack of Pork Ribs
- 2 tablespoons BBQ Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Cajun Seasoning (Bayou Seasoning From New Orleans)
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Jerk Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Salt Free Garlic and Parsley Powder
- 2 tablespoons Smoked Paprika
- 1-1/2 cups Brown Sugar
Mix the ingredients together in a mixing bowl and apply to your ribs.
Check out my video to see how I get down and hook up my ribs!