Here is my recipe for my crowd pleasing homemade pizza.
The ingredients you will need are as follows:
- Pre-made Pizza Dough (or you can make it from scratch)
- Whole Wheat Flour
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Parmesan Cheese Blend (Parmesan, Pecorino, Romano Cheese Blend)
- Salad Cheese Blend (Parmesan, Asiago, Romano Cheese Blend)
- Thai Basil
- Mozzarella Cheese (I use Low Fat Cheese)
- Ricotta Cheese (Whole Milk)
- Brocoli Leaves
- Chicken Apple Sausage
- Shiitake Mushrooms
- Pizza Sauce
- Fresh Garlic
You will also need a brush, rolling pin, a pizza pan and a pizza cutter. You can use a pizza stone if you would like.
Check out my video to see how I put it all together to make my delicious homemade white pizza and chicken apple sausage pizza.
You should also check out my discussion about my Pizzas with Julie Bayley, fellow foodie and friend of the Museum. We had a few slices…okay we ate more than a few slices. The pizza was slammin’!!!